These are Suggested Articles for 25th June 2019 from The Hindu and Indian Express also included in the post are articles from various news papers..
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Free daily Email Updates
Primary FOCUS is on Editorials and Opinions in The Hindu Every thing else is Optional.
Opinion and Columns
- Basic needs, basic rights – OPINION – The Hindu
- Upgraded planes in tough skies – OPINION – The Hindu
- A war of masks between Iran and the U.S. – OPINION – The Hindu
- A sound foundation – OPINION – The Hindu
National, International,Business and Life
- It’s premature to count India out of the RCEP, says Centre – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- Six arrested in Jharkhand lynching case following outcry – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- House panel shies away from quantifying black money – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- Aadhaar Bill introduced amid Opposition protests – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Where is NCRB report, asks Azad – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Passports with advanced security features soon – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- NHAI to raise Rs. 5,000 cr. in new bid for toll roads – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Pak. blacklisting absolutely a possibility: FATF president – INTERNATIONAL – The Hindu
- ‘Defaulter count in PSBs has risen 60% since FY15’ – BUSINESS – The Hindu
- Jet IRP asks creditors to submit claims by July 4 – BUSINESS – The Hindu
- Everest turning into a pile of discarded tents, human waste – LIFE – The Hindu
- AI may not take your job, but it could become your boss – LIFE – The Hindu
- Power play | The Indian Express
- Nurturing a friendship | The Indian Express
- Paving a green path | The Indian Express
- The spectre of foreignness | The Indian Express
- Simply Put: Why world is debating data flow | Explained News, The Indian Express
- Parliament voting: Ayes vs noes, and road from manual to electronic recording | Explained News, The Indian Express
- Opinion | Our premature push for electric vehicles
- Opinion | It’s time for Indian Railways to take the reform track
- Opinion | The outsider’s perspective and the wisdom of lateral hiring
- Opinion | A water exchange system could prompt efficient usage
- Opinion | Cryptocurrency debate hides Big Tech’s mental health failing
- The Big Picture – Tackling Ocean Pollution – YouTube
- India’s World – India-US Ties – YouTube
- In Depth – The New Aadhaar – YouTube
Questions framed by Dr G Vivekananda
Q1) Discuss the impact of Climate change on agriculture. Add a note on the measures to be taken to improve adaptability to climate change with an emphasis on climate change resilient technologies.
Q2) Briefly discuss various benefits of Crime and Criminal tracking network to various stakeholders. Discuss salient features of this Governance measures along with recent developments made to refurbish it’s functioning.
Q3) Drought proofing Indian rainfed agriculture is an important need of the hour. In this context highlight the significance of Pradhan mantri krishi sinchayee yojana. Add a note on other interventions required to insulate farmers from vagaries of Monsoon.
Q4) Bio-governance for endemic and threatened medicinal plants in India is an urgent need owing to it’s potential to offer substantial benefits to tribals, farmers, pharmaceutical industry and society at large. Discuss in detail