Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [01-04-21]
Opinion and Columns
- Still no recognition of the third tier
- Re-examining the EPF tax rules
- US foreign policy has changed. India can’t bank on being its ‘ally’ anymore | The Indian Express
- MTP law’s patriarchal bias | The Indian Express
- Zones of excellence in road safety are the right response to PM Modi’s call | The Indian Express
National, International,Business and Life
- Govt. sharply cuts rates on small savings instruments
- Pakistan allows import of cotton and sugar from India
- Panel submits report on farm laws to SC
- Appeal for resumption of trade across LoC
- Plea in SC against uniform civil law on divorce and alimony
- Govt. retains 4% inflation target for RBI’s rate panel for 2021-26
- Core sector output contracts 4.6% in Feb.
- Explained: A step in Pak’s ‘rational shift’, result of multiple pressures | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Explained: How Google Maps plans to nudge you towards the greenest route to your destination | Explained News,The Indian Express
- A step that enhances cooperative federalism