Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [02-07-21]
Opinions and Columns
- What lies ahead for IBC and stressed assets resolution?
- Envisioning the post-pandemic smart city
- A bubble burst is no figment of the imagination
- Delhi’s lame duck Assembly
- CJI N V Ramana: Rule of Law vs Rule by Law
- Why a grassroots mass movement is necessary to fight dowry | The Indian Express
- PB Mehta writes: The religious life of Indians, according to a survey
- Apoorvanand writes: How grief, mourning can bring us together
National, International, Business and Life
- Covishield gets nod from nine European countries for travel
- In last academic year, only 22% schools had Internet
- Defence service workers barred from strike
- Anshu Prakash case: SC rejects Delhi Police plea
- ‘Army working to deal with drone threat’
- CJI condemns attacks on doctors
- Tidal wave washes away portion of Odisha village
- Delta variant to become dominant strain: WHO
- DCGI nod sought for ZyCoV-D
- All WHO-approved jabs must be recognised for travel: UN
- Deadly heat wave slams Canada, U.S.
- ‘GNPA ratio may rise up to 11.2% in FY22’
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Explained: Facing up to the drone challenge | Explained News,The Indian Express
- What is a heat dome?
- Explained: How ZyCov-D vaccine works, how it is different | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Won’t allow any foreign force to bully China, says Xi
- Xi hails ‘national rejuvenation’ on centenary
- Macron worries about ‘racialised’ French society
- Ethiopia urges Tigray rebels to ensure truce