Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [08-09-21]
- Nipah amidst a pandemic
- Making them pay
- Agriculture acted as shock-absorber for economy, especially post-Covid lockdown. It may not play that role again this year.
- Labour Force Survey data underlines continuing strain in labour market, lack of job creation in non-agri sectors
Opinions and Columns
- Do not surrender the peace in Afghanistan
- The economic reforms — looking back to look ahead
- Refining the reservation policy
- Decoding asset monetisation
- Needed: A tribunal for CAPF
- What lies behind China’s crackdown on ed-tech companies | The Indian Express
National, International, Business and Life
- SC agrees to adjourn hearing of pleas for Pegasus case probe
- Alert sounded against Nipah
- Mullah Akhund to head interim Taliban govt.
- Panel report on farm laws not yet out
- PM urges private sector to help improve quality in govt. schools
- Survey details ‘catastrophic’ impact of school closure
- 21.02 lakh unorganised workers registered so far
- ‘Govt. mulls allowing local sales by SEZ units sans import tag’
Optional Read/ If you have time
- RSS wing seeks guaranteed crop prices
- Pratap Bhanu Mehta writes: The little farce of Brahmin welfare schemes is a sign of India’s great tragedy