Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [10-07-21]
- Undead section
- Government should respect arbitration award in Cairn case
- Developing situation in Afghanistan holds no good options for India
Opinions and Columns
- In defence of India’s noisy democracy
- The bar on criticism that muzzles the advocate
- Plagued by delays and rising costs, arbitration in India needs urgent attention | The Indian Express
National, International, Business and Life
- Terrain, facilities will affect delimitation in J&K, says ECI
- Cooperation Ministry will usurp States’ rights: Oppn.
- India concerned at events in Afghanistan, says Jaishankar
- IT rules: govt. plea listed for July 16
- Judges should not act like emperors, says SC
- ‘Deception a strategy of Chinese diplomacy’
- Himalayan yaks to be insured
- Explained: Why is Cairn going after Indian assets? | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time