Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [14-06-21]
- Origin unclear
- Renewed uncertainty
- Closing gender gap in undergraduate education is heartening. Covid must not be allowed to eat away at these gains.
- GST Council does well to cut rates of Covid essentials. Issues of compensation, rationalising of rates, also need to be examined.
Opinions and Columns
- The world is hardly wired for cyber resilience
- Planning for a biosecure future
- Biden’s Manichean vision
- Manmohan Bahadur writes: There’s room for both Sun Tzu and Kautilya in Indian military doctrine
- Virander S Chauhan writes: The world must come together on Covid vaccines
National, International, Business and Life
- Fight against authoritarianism, extremism, says PM at G7 meet
- A year after Galwan clash, China strengthening base along the LAC
- Hyderabad toll shows massive undercount
- PM seeks support on patent waiver
- Navy divers in Meghalaya to assist mine rescue
- MHA order inviting citizenship applications faces SC challenge
- A rare solidarity for Rohingya
- Rare earth metals at the heart of China-U.S. rivalry
- Explained: In pandemic, four food records | Explained News,The Indian Express
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Censorship by noise
- Only 3.5% of population is fully vaccinated so far
- ExplainSpeaking: In defence of GDP as a measure of economic growth | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Tigray crisis: A new ‘famine’ in Ethiopia | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: How PASIPHAE will peep into the unknown regions of the sky | Explained News,The Indian Express