Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [21-05-21]
- Balancing act
- NSA against Manipur journalist and activist must be withdrawn
- After Cyclone Tauktae, we need to rethink development on western coast
Opinions and Columns
- The fault line of poor health infrastructure
- The outdated nature of bureaucracy
- Can the economy survive the second COVID-19 wave?
- Beyond Covid: We must address the hunger crisis in India | The Indian Express
- Why citizen-led fact-finding missions have a role in democracy | The Indian Express
National, International, Business and Life
- Declare mucormycosis an epidemic, Centre tells States
- Doctors felled by the virus they fight for their patients
- Aerosols can travel up to 10 m; ventilation is the key, says govt.
- India in touch with Iran over Farzad B, says govt.
- China completes Tibet highway
- Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination and the downfall of LTTE
- ‘One person can spread virus to 406 others’
- World’s largest iceberg breaks off from Antarctica, says ESA
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Israel unleashes airstrikes across Gaza
- Sri Lanka Parliament passes Bill on China-backed Port City
- Explained: Reading govt advisory on airborne transmission | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Mucormycosis: Symptoms, treatment, prevention of black fungus
- For the sake of Indian democracy, the UP governance model needs to be challenged | The Indian Express