Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS ( since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading Newspaper selectively will give edge to the students, helps them develop in depth analysis,develop answer writing skills and make notes through collection of facts, examples etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
We apologize for the Delay in posting suggested articles, we were working on something ! and we are happy to announce that our 2021 Prelims courses are live !
This Is a special course designed to give balanced approach for aspirants aiming for UPSC 2021, which will help you cover Both General studies and current affairs simultaneously. [Bonus CSAT tests also included] Check out the portal, you can also take our free weekly current affairs Quiz
Structure of test series:
- Total Number of Tests: 46 Tests.
- 23 GS Test [18 Subject wise tests + 1 test on Economic survey, budget, and Government Schemes + 4 Full-length tests (FLT)]
- 05 CSAT Full length tests
- 18 Current Affairs tests. [17th Monthly tests covering January 2020 to May 2020 + 1 Full length test.
- Start early stay a head of the curve! Check out the course now !
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [22-07-20]
- On the loose – OPINION – The Hindu
- Cautious optimism – OPINION – The Hindu
- Power under stress | The Indian Express
Opinion and Columns
- Towards robust data regulation – OPINION – The Hindu
- The main planks in a counter-China policy – OPINION – The Hindu
- The COVID-19 fiscal response and India’s standing – OPINION – The Hindu
Optional Read/ If you have time
National, International,Business and Life
- Riberio writes to IPS officers on encounters – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Plot to wreck monetary stability: NIA – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Amarnath Yatra cancelled – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- 35 years on, 11 policemen convicted of royal’s killing – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- ‘Close to limited trade deal with U.S.’ – Today’s Paper – The Hindu