Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [23-06-21]
- A welcome spike
- Policy creep
- Assam government push to bar people with more than two children from welfare schemes is flawed, and polarising
Opinions and Columns
- Countering a political act that has a legal garb
- The picture is clear, it is top-down misinformation
- Jinee Lokaneeta writes: Time is essential to ensuring justice in custodial death cases
- Kanti Bajpai writes: Why does China consistently beat India on soft power?
National, International, Business and Life
- Gupkar alliance leaders decide to attend meeting with Modi
- 8 rare pygmy hogs released in Manas National Park
- Afghan violence has risen: Jaishankar
- 4 theatre commands likely this year
- World’s first GM rubber sapling planted in Assam
- House panel for study on malnutrition
- Delta plus is a variant of concern: govt.
- SC judge recuses himself from Narada case
- Why is China targeting cryptocurrencies?
- At UNHRC, ‘grave concerns’ raised over Xinjiang
- Redfern to make history
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Taliban capture Afghanistan’s main Tajikistan border crossing
- Tackling the Hindutva bugbear
- Chores and conversations: how to keep children engaged
- Explained: How judges recuse from cases, and why | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Compensation for Covid deaths: petition in Supreme Court, and what the law says | Explained News,The Indian Express