Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [30-06-21]
- Flying terror
- Coming soon
- Film fraternity’s fears over Cinematograph (Amendment) Bill, 2021 are well grounded. Centre must address them.
- Centre leans heavily on credit guarantees to aid the economy. Direct demand side support remains minimal.
Opinions and Columns
- Apt judicial reminder in era of over-criminalisation
- Méndez’s anti-torture vision is still distant for India
- How Narasimha Rao found an ally in Germany
- The trouble with rankings
- A vague and wanting statement
- Rehabilitate and empower to break the vicious cycle of manual scavenging | The Indian Express
National, International, Business and Life
- Ensure that no migrant worker goes hungry, SC instructs govt.
- Govt. gives nod for Cipla to import Moderna’s vaccine
- Activists welcome top court’s ruling
- ‘Chamoli disaster due to avalanche’
- ‘Indians value religious freedom, not integration’
- Atlas of glacial lakes in Ganga basin released
Optional Read/ If you have time
- Cyber skills being used for terror, says Shringla
- Judge dismisses competition cases against Facebook
- ‘OPEC risks forcing India to tap Iran for oil if prices stay high’
- Lanka ‘banking on’ $1 bn India swap deal
- Milind Sohoni writes: Covid numbers game: Why reliable data matters
- Amitabh Kant writes: The future of learning in India is ed-tech
- Sukanta Chaudhuri writes: How much can a four-year-old really learn from a smartphone?