Important Must Read Articles in Newspapers is an initiative by Team Parivarthan IAS (since 2013) to provide suggested articles from The Hindu, Indian Express, LiveMint etc.
Reading newspapers selectively will give the students an edge, help them develop in-depth analysis, develop answer writing skills and make notes through a collection of facts, examples, etc.
Happy reading! |
Go to Archives →
We pour tremendous time, thought, and resources into bringing you Parivarthan. If you find it useful, please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Suggested Articled from Newspapers [31-07-21]
- Law and lawmakers
- Patchwork progress
- By not attending the standing committee meeting on Pegasus, the government takes its obduracy to a worrying new low
- Assam government’s advisory warning people against travelling to Mizoram is disturbing. It must withdraw it
Opinions and Columns
- Visualising the Himalaya with other coordinates
- A Hindu-Muslim dialogue without conditions
- John Keane writes: How does a democracy die?
- Upendra Baxi writes: Why India at 75 is ready for a sedition-less future
- Meeran Chadha Borwankar writes: Why appointment of Rakesh Asthana as new Delhi Police chief is brazen overreach by Centre
National, International, Business and Life
- SC to hear plea against snooping next week
- Govt. introduces Bill on insurance firms
- Google removed over 1.5 lakh content pieces
- Study calls for sensitive reporting of rape cases
- BRICS plan to counter terror finalised: govt.
- Govt.’s denial of manual scavenging deaths flayed
- Explained: Defining the creamy layer | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Explained: What are the amended provisions for adoption, offences in the new Juvenile Justice Bill? | Explained News,The Indian Express
- Delta variant as contagious as chicken pox: CDC document
Optional Read/ If you have time
- India and China to hold 12th round of talks today
- Differently abled to scale the Siachen to set record
- Gag order will have chilling effect on press freedom: HC
- 200 Afghan interpreters arrive in U.S.
- Israel launches booster dose for those above 60
- China battles fresh outbreak after months