This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
- the device id’s and other details
We may collect the following Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI), Personal Information about you:
- Email id
- Phone No
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI), Personal Information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by:
M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED
# 11-11-414, SOUBHAGYA PURAM, SAROORNAGAR, HYDERABAD, Rangareddi, Telangana, India, 500035
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you access, browse, use https://www.parivarthanias.com. We may collect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI), Personal Information about you only as a part of a voluntary sign up made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI), Personal Information to:
- To help us provide personalized features
- Tailor https://www.parivarthanias.com to your interest
- To get in touch with you whenever necessary
- For Analytics purpose
- To develop more products
- To provide better analysis to the students
- To preserve the history as governed by existing law or policies
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for improvement
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- To provide you a better and more personalized service
- Recognize your access privileges to https://www.parivarthanias.com
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer https://www.parivarthanias.com
- To understand how people use https://www.parivarthanias.com
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
We may collect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPDI), Personal Data for the following purpose
- To send updates regarding the new tests, new courses released on www.parivarthanias.com
- To send general updates regarding the exam
- To know how many students registered on www.parivarthanias.com have cleared the competitive exams
- To send promotional or coupons regarding the courses
DISCLOSURE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULE 6 OF THE IT RULES 2011
We shall share the sensitive personal data or information of the user with third-party service providers, users, staff of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED enabling the users to get valuable insights on energy management services as also understand about how they can have savings/ potential earnings
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed to any person, if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of https://www.parivarthanias.com
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
We do not rent, sell, publish or share your sensitive personal data and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information unless:
- we have your permission
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION & PURPOSE OF SUCH TRANSFER
We may share your Information with the following parties
- Payment Gateway – For the purpose of processing your payments for the courses made available on www.parivarthanias.com
- Our Development Team – For the purpose of providing better services to you
- Email Service Provider – For the purpose of sending you email updates
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your sensitive personal identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to browse, access https://www.parivarthanias.com . However, in order to receive early access and our product updates, you shall be required to provide your Personal Information (your email id) for the sign up made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your sensitive personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By browsing, accessing, using https://www.parivarthanias.com in whatsoever manner, you agree that we shall have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties including any cyber-attacks.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided during registration, you can update or correct the inaccuracies therein through your registered account. However, you shall be responsible for informing us the same.
In the event of loss of access details, you may
• Send an e-mail to [email protected]
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on https://www.parivarthanias.com . Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting the same on https://www.parivarthanias.com.