Read between the lines is to encourage aspirants to self study and refocus on the newspapers instead of totally depending on third party sources for their preparation.
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Free daily Email Updates
Are you on Quora ? Please Help us spread the word
Constitution, Polity & Governance
- What is Sedition ? IPC section ?
- Women’s reservation bill ?
- What is extradition ?
Society & Social issues
- What is mid day meal scheme ? NGO’s ?
- Anganwadi ?
- Significance of ASER report ?
- Padhe Bharat Badhe Bharat
- Equal pay issue ?
- SCO- RATS
- Bishkek Declaration ?
- JCPOA ?
- Tariff ? Import duty ?
- SEBI- Credit rating agencies ? What is Issuers pays model ?
- Bharatmala Pariyojana. Highlights ?
- What are green field and brown field projects ?
- What is trade protectionism?
- What is India’s energy mix ?
- Trade deficit ?
- What is wholesale price inflation ?
- What is MSME ?
- What are start-ups ? Unicorns ?
- State Sponsored terrorism?
Science and Technology
- What are genetically modified crops ? GM Cotton -Brinjal -Role of Genetic Engineering Appraisal Committee ? MOEFCC ?
Geography, ,Environment, Biodiversity and Disaster Management
- Cyclone Vayu- how are cyclones named ?
- IMD -Classification of Cyclones ?
- Environment impact assessment and stages ?
- Environment protection rules 1986 ?
- Brundtland commission report ? Our common future ?
- What is food chain ?
- Strait of Hormuz ? Importance?
Ethics Integrity and Aptitude
- What is utilitarianism?
- Trade protectionism and unilateralism are a race to the bottom in the light of above statement critically analyse India’s decision to impose retaliatory tariff on American goods.
- What are genetically modified crops? Should India follow the steps of developed countries and allow GM crops? Discuss.
- What is EIA? And what are the various stages in it.?
- The worsening state of women safety and workforce participation in Indian cities in the past decade are the result of a policy failure . what are the measure needed to create a safe, secure and inclusive cities ?
- The stakeholders and Service providers will lose sense of responsibility because of Subsidies ? do you agree with this argument ? does it lead to inefficiency and corruption ?