TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
https://www.parivarthanias.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website“) is the exclusive property of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED with its registered office at # 11-11-414, SOUBHAGYA PURAM, SAROORNAGAR, HYDERABAD, Rangareddi, Telangana, India, 500035
For this purpose, the term “Third Party / Third Parties” shall mean and include users and any parties other than https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED.
https://www.parivarthanias.com allows users to surf, browse the Website without registering. The term “we”, “us”, “our” shall mean M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED.
ACCESSING, BROWSING, REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SO PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
https://www.parivarthanias.com is the first remote coaching institution providing online test series and practice courses for UPSC Civil Services Exam. The website https://www.parivarthanias.com is an online platform mainly comprising of Blog and Test Series for UPSC Civil Services Exam including both preliminary and mains. Further, the Blog shall consist of current affairs & daily news updates and the Test Series shall consist of test series for UPSC Civil Services Exam. In furtherance, the website https://www.parivarthanias.com through its online test series shall also provide a detailed analysis subject to the performance of the user. The website https://www.parivarthanias.com shall also display All Indian Ranking, time, Difficulty Analysis, Bookmarking in addition to the overall performance features. However, the website https://www.parivarthanias.com also facilitates the download of such performance by way of a pdf file along with the explanation. In short, the website https://www.parivarthanias.com offers online test series and evaluation of copies for UPSC Services Mains Examination (upload & download the copies – through PDF).
For this purpose, All India Ranking shall be subject to the number of students or users written in the website. Further, Difficulty Analysis shall mean the subjective judgement of the question based on the discretion of the paper maker.
You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online platform i.e. https://www.parivarthanias.com copies for UPSC Services is only a mere facilitator in third regard.
TERMS OF ONLINE PLATFORM
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the online platform will feature various third parties. The Website shall, however, take no responsibility in any manner for the content, descriptions and any information relating to such third parties which are made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com.
You herein understand and agree that the Third Parties, users are independent professionals, and neither https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall hold any responsibility, liability thereof in whatsoever manner.
- The online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com is only a mere facilitator of information, content including online test series, evaluation of the same
- Further, the online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com shall also display information, content from various sources and in this regard https://www.parivarthanias.com shall be an intermediary for this purpose
- The online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com shall not endorse or advise or any content, information made available thereof including but not limited to any warranties
- The online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com shall not make any representation with regard to any content, information made available thereof
- The online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall in no event hold any liability for the content, information, commissions, omissions of any third parties
https://www.parivarthanias.com shall be used only by persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use https://www.parivarthanias.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of https://www.parivarthanias.comand shall not use https://www.parivarthanias.com. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on https://www.parivarthanias.com, such use may be made by your legal guardian or parents. https://www.parivarthanias.com reserves the right to terminate your Registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to https://www.parivarthanias.com, in case it is brought to the notice of https://www.parivarthanias.comor if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
REGISTRATION & FEES
https://www.parivarthanias.com does not charge any registration fee for browsing, accessing the website. However, the website https://www.parivarthanias.com shall provided courses to users subject to payment made by the user for the same which shall be as outlined thereof. Further, on receiving payment from the user, we shall provide the user with access to the courses immediately. However, in case of any delay, we shall provide access to the user manually. Such payment shall be collected through the payment gateway made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com. However, some courses shall be valid for a period of one (1) year commencing from the day and date of its launch.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of https://www.parivarthanias.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles. You hereby agree not to use https://www.parivarthanias.com to:-
(a) harass or advocate harassment of another person;
(b) involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(c) promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(d) infringe upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(g) provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(h) upload, share, transmit video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(i) to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to https://www.parivarthanias.com or to account information or other areas of https://www.parivarthanias.com or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(k) solicit gambling or engage in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(l) interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of https://www.parivarthanias.com or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(m) harm minors in any way;
(n) infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items including images, pictures, information, data;
(o) violate any law for the time being in force;
(p) spread, transmit, upload software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(r) to offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(s)You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or any third parties including individuals, companies, entities, organisations etc.
PROHIBITED USE OF https://www.parivarthanias.com
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of https://www.parivarthanias.comor any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of https://www.parivarthanias.com or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through https://www.parivarthanias.com. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of https://www.parivarthanias.comor any other systems or networks connected to https://www.parivarthanias.com or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through https://www.parivarthanias.com, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of https://www.parivarthanias.com or any network connected to https://www.parivarthanias.com nor breach the security or authentication measures on https://www.parivarthanias.com or any network connected to https://www.parivarthanias.com. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of https://www.parivarthanias.com, or any other customer, including any account on https://www.parivarthanias.com not owned by You, to its source, or exploit https://www.parivarthanias.comor any service or information made available or offered by or through https://www.parivarthanias.com, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by https://www.parivarthanias.com
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name used by us including the terms M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED https://www.parivarthanias.comor otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED, https://www.parivarthanias.comor otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with the trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of https://www.parivarthanias.com ‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Website
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of https://www.parivarthanias.com or any transaction being conducted through https://www.parivarthanias.com, or with any other person’s use of https://www.parivarthanias.com
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal, you send to us on or through the https://www.parivarthanias.com or any service offered on or through https://www.parivarthanias.com. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via https://www.parivarthanias.com
11. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on https://www.parivarthanias.com as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we shall (You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
13. It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on https://www.parivarthanias.com and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of https://www.parivarthanias.com and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using https://www.parivarthanias.com . You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on https://www.parivarthanias.com
14. https://www.parivarthanias.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
CONTENTS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE
The content shall include test series, evaluation of test series, test questions, current affairs update, daily news updates, blog content etc. Further, such content shall only include content from various sources which is referred to as “Third-Party Content”.
You herein agree that the online platform https://www.parivarthanias.com shall merely display such “Third-Party Content” and shall be a mere intermediary for this purpose.
All the intellectual property, proprietary rights arising out of such “Third Party Content” shall be the exclusive property of the respective intellectual property owners. We have no intention to acquire the intellectual property arising out of Third-Party Content. In no event, shall M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED, https://www.parivarthanias.com, hold any responsibility, liability for such Third-Party Content.
Nothing contained herein shall be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, https://www.parivarthanias.com or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without the express prior written consent of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED, https://www.parivarthanias.com
We may also facilitate Mock Tests through the website https://www.parivarthanias.com which may be based on UPSC exam pattern targeting UPSC Aspirants. Further, the questions may be framed by us various sources including newspapers, textbooks, government etc. The questions may be uploaded as per schedule and in given time and may be subjected to delay. In furtherance, such schedule may be altered subject to external circumstances. However, in no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED hold any responsibility, liability in this regard.
The results for the tests, courses made available through the website https://www.parivarthanias.com shall be subject to the performance of the user. Further, such scores may be shown in table formats and a detailed explanation of the same is provided with an explanation pdf. In furtherance, such explanation pdf shall also include comparison of all user’s/ student’s marks for providing All India Ranking, Topper Comparison.
However, such results shall be subject to users who have taken the courses available on the website https://www.parivarthanias.com and shall in no event be comparable to the Real Time Examinations. In no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED assume any responsibility, liability in this regard
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE THIRD-PARTY / THIRD PARTIES
In the event of any issues arising out of any third party content, you may take legal action against such Third Party/ Third-Parties and in such cases https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall also be informed about the same.
In the occurrence of the any such event mentioned above, you shall not make https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED, a party to such offence, as the Third Party or its staff or affiliates are individually and severally liable for any criminal act committed by them
LIABILITY DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY & NETWORK ISSUES
https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall hold no responsibility, liability for any actions, acts including but not limited to errors, transmission, activities and issues arising out of internet connectivity and any other network related issues.
- You shall be obliged to provide accurate information and other details to us
- You shall also adhere to the minimum age requirement i.e. 18 years as defined by the law of the land
- You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in https://www.parivarthanias.com
- You shall not copy or use the information contained in https://www.parivarthanias.com
- You shall ensure compliance to the User Review policy contained herein
- You shall be responsible for all and acts, actions, activities, commissions, omissions, fraud, negligence, misrepresentation etc. arising out of your account
- You shall be responsible for ensuring reasonable security measures regarding your login credentials and in event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED be responsible or liable in this regard
- You shall be responsible for any providing accurate, complete, true information while registering on https://www.parivarthanias.com. In no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED hold any responsibility, liability in whatsoever manner in this regard
- You shall be able to do the following on signing up on https://www.parivarthanias.com:-
- You shall have access to free courses made available on the website
- You shall be able to write tests you have subscribed thereof
- You shall be able to take a free demo of all courses available thereof
- You shall be able to Bookmark and revisit the same
For this purpose, the following terms shall have the same meaning as outlined below:
- FREE DEMO TEST- shall mean the first (1st) test of the course which is free of cost and shall be included in the no of tests in the course made available on the website
- BOOKMARKS – shall mean the questions saved by the users which are accessible after the test
ONLINE PAYMENT FACILITY
Further, in no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED assume any liability, responsibility with regard to any payment related issues arising out of the third-party payment gateway
In no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED permit any kind of hawala, multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, gambling or nay other activity prohibited by law through the online payment option provided thereof by https://www.parivarthanias.com.
In furtherance, the terms and conditions of such third-party payment facility shall also be applicable for all online payments facilitated through https://www.parivarthanias.com . https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED and such third-party payment facilities are independent professionals and no employee- employer relationship exists between them.
In order to facilitate payments, the platform https://www.parivarthanias.com offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments using net banking, made available to the users from time to time, subject to Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the payment gateway service provider/s.
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by https://www.parivarthanias.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions made using the existing authorized banking infrastructure
3. https://www.parivarthanias.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or amount which we may receive from on an individual Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
4. https://www.parivarthanias.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with https://www.parivarthanias.com or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
5. In the event, https://www.parivarthanias.com is not satisfied with the creditability of the User, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Users
6. https://www.parivarthanias.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if the payment gateway deems suspicious. In addition, https://www.parivarthanias.com ay not payment service at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the user is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. The user acknowledges that https://www.parivarthanias.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction or any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond control of https://www.parivarthanias.com
It is herein agreed that no refunds shall be entertained in whatsoever manner since the website https://www.parivarthanias.com provides free mock tests. However, in the event of any technical issues, we may rectify the same in fifteen (15) days.
https://www.parivarthanias.com shall also be integrated with third-party API’s while providing the services to the users. However, in no event shall https://www.parivarthanias.com, M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED hold any responsibility, liability in this regard.
OFFERS & PROMOS
We provide offers through Promo Codes which may be entered by users while purchasing any course made available through the website https://www.parivarthanias.com. Further, such Promo Codes provide additional discount in % form.
However, such coupons shall be provided at our discretion. Further, in case any user joins without a coupon and later intends to use any coupon thereof, then the same shall neither be considered, nor any amount shall be refunded by us.
Further, any and all information relating to any offers and coupons including but not limited to the offer terms, coupons, promos, redemption, eligibility, expiry etc. shall be provided in the respective offers and promos. The terms may differ from one offer to another.
https://www.parivarthanias.com and all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You thereof are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, https://www.parivarthanias.com does not warrant that: –
- https://www.parivarthanias.com shall be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on https://www.parivarthanias.com is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- https://www.parivarthanias.com does not warrant that the Website; information, Content, Images, Descriptions (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You thereof, their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on https://www.parivarthanias.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
We disclaim any damages, liabilities, loss, claims including ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Neither https://www.parivarthanias.com nor M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall be responsible for any failure to perform any services due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, and riot, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods or accident(s), pandemic & emergency situations etc.
APPLICABLE LAW / JURISDICTION
https://www.parivarthanias.com does not ensure that the content including description, data and information thereof is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
https://www.parivarthanias.com may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to the site and the information therein. We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information, content, images etc. Information, Content including results made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial or any decisions whatsoever.
Further, given the dynamic nature of the UPSC Services Exam and its syllabus, the exams and tests made available on https://www.parivarthanias.com may be subject to updates.
We shall be liable for any technical and relative issue with regard to https://www.parivarthanias.com. However, we shall hold no liability for unforeseen circumstances, force majeure events and situations beyond our control
IT LEGAL COMPLIANCE
This user agreement is published and drafted in accordance & compliance with Section 43 A of IT
Act 2008 and IT Rules 2011 (Intermediary guidelines) that require intermediaries to have a user
agreement regarding sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).
By accessing or securing access, browsing, registering, using www.parivarthanias.com , you agree to
the terms of the user agreement regarding your sensitive personal data or information (SPDI).
- I understand and have the knowledge that my sensitive personal data or information is being
- I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my sensitive personal data or
information is collected.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
- I understand and have the knowledge of the name and address of the agency that is collecting,
retaining and using the information.
- I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be
collected through www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE
- I understand that I also have an option (while using and signing up on
www.parivarthanias.com) to withdraw my consent given earlier to www.parivarthanias.com ,
M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED and understand and accept that
such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing to www.parivarthanias.com , M/s.
KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED, in such case, www.parivarthanias.com,
M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall have the option not to provide
the services for which the said information was sought.
- I read and have understood all the legal policies mentioned in www.parivarthanias.com
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING POSTS, COMMENTS, REVIEWS ON
Parivarthanias’ SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and
rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in
various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record
is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Here are some basic guidelines for writing posts, comments, reviews, on Parivarthanias’s
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES:
While we encourage you to share your views and opinions on Parivarthanias’s SOCIAL
MEDIA PAGES, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner
www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED do not
agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
When making moderation decisions, we will take these guidelines, as well as the context in
which comments are made into account.
We share this information in an effort to be transparent about our moderation process and
why certain comments may be removed. Kindly read these terms/ guidelines while making
any posts, comments, reviews on Parivarthanias’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
You may also engage with our content on or through third party social networking sites
including Facebook, Twitter and related plug-ins and applications. You herein acknowledge
and agree that by accessing, browsing our content on such third-party social networking sites,
you allow us to access certain information from your social media profile (including name, e-
mail id, social media profile URL, phone no)
ACCESSING, BROWSING, REGISTERING OR OTHERWISE USING Parivarthanias’s
SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND
PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting these Terms, You also accept and agree
to be bound by these Terms.
TERMS/ GUIDELINES- COMMENT POLICY
You specifically agree not to post or transmit any comments, reviews, posts, content or
engage in any activity that: –
- Violates our Guidelines and Policies;
- Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory,
vulgar, profane, obscene, libellous, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- Violates any right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity,
copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary
- Disguising or attempting to disguise the origin of your comment, review, posts, content
including but not limited to by submitting your comments, posts, reviews, content under a
fake or false name
- Constitutes a knowingly erroneous or unethical review
- Causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
- Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to posts, comments, reviews submitted
in exchange for payment,
- Contains material that is not in English
- Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
- We reserve the right to remove any comment, review, posts, content that might be found
extremely offensive or threatening.
- Please don’t exaggerate, falsely state, misrepresent your experience and watch your
- This also includes but not is limited to derogatory comments or indication of a personal
vendetta against www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE
All links posted as comments on www.parivarthanias.com ’s Social Media Pages will be
reviewed and may be deleted if found violating these guidelines. Repeated violations of this
policy may cause the author to be blocked from Parivarthanias’s SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES.
Any Comment, Review, Posts, Content uploaded by you on any social media, shall be
subject to relevant laws of India and may be disabled, or and may be subject to
investigation under all applicable laws.
Further, if you are found to be in non-compliance with the laws and regulations, these
M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to immediately
block your access, usage to the Social Media Pages of Parivarthanias and
www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED shall have
the right to remove any non-compliant comment, post, review, content forthwith,
uploaded and shall further have the right to take appropriate recourse to such remedies
as would be available to it under various statutes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY (IP POLICY)
All existing and future Intellectual Property in the nature of unregistered or registered rights to any and all
patents, copy rights, trademarks of “Parivarthan IAS”, “www.parivarthanias.com” and all Intellectual Property
relating thereof shall be the sole property of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE
All material including content, information, images, pictures are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other
intellectual property rights. Material on www.parivarthanias.com is solely for your personal, non-commercial
use. However, www.parivarthanias.com shall consist of blog (https://blog.parivarthanias.com), test series for
UPSC Civil Services Exam. Further, any and all such content in the blog (https://blog.parivarthanias.com)
including blog posts, test questions etc. shall be considered as the content of M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION
However, the website www.parivathanias.com shall also consist of content from various sources like Indian
Government, various books and other online sources which shall include current affairs & related information,
important notifications for UPSC services exams (preliminary & mains) & students/ aspirants, mock tests
(current affairs, exam syllabus from various books published by Government & various publishers), previous
question papers, affiliate links, daily news updates, documents etc. which shall be considered as “Third-Party
However, www.parivarthanias.com merely uses such Third-Party Content for display purposes only
and shall in no event have any intention in whatsoever manner to acquire any Intellectual Property
Rights arising out of such Third-Party Content. Further, www.parivarthanias.com , M/s.
KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED herein acknowledges and agrees that all
Intellectual Property Rights arising out of any Third-Party Content shall belong to solely and
exclusively to the respective third-party owners.
You acknowledge and agree not to use, reuse, and challenge any application, registration of any marks,
anywhere in the world. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such logos,
images, marks in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and
You must not assist any other person to do so.
Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other
web site or mobile or any communication device or networked computer environment or use of the materials for
any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, intellectual
property and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration,
whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELATED ISSUES
www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED respects the
intellectual property of others. In case, You feel that Your Intellectual Property Right has been infringed, You
can send an email to the Grievance Officer @ [email protected]
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name
and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Mr. Kalyan
Email: [email protected]
Time: Mon – Fri (09:00AM to 5:30PM)
If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to
believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes
your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines)
Rules, 2011 then you may intimate the same to https://www.parivarthanias.com , M/s.
KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED in the manner explained below: –
a. Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying
the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you
b. Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be
disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid Rules.
c. Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you
(i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or
(ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete &
accurate and no material fact has been hidden. Further, stating to
https://www.parivarthanias.com , M/s. KAUMODAKI EDUCATION PRIVATE LIMITED,
including its Grievance Officer shall not be liable in whatsoever manner for any loss or
damage or claim for relying upon the said request.
d. Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you
can be contacted.