Essay Writing Module
- Faculty: Kalyan [@DailyAWP]
- Launch date: October 23rd, Saturday
- Number of Tests: 8 Essays +2 Full-length tests
Details of the Module:
- Number of tests 10
- A detailed feedback with various Parameters.
Essay Schedule [Flexible]
Social Issues and Social Justice
|Essay 02||30-10-21||Saturday||Philosophical/Quote based [Easy]|
Science and Technology
|Essay 04||13-11-21||Saturday||Philosophical/Quote based [Medium]|
|Essay 05||20-11-21||Saturday||Poverty, Inequality, Education, Health.|
|Essay 06||27-11-21||Saturday||Philosophical/Quote based [Hard]|
|Essay 07||04-12-21||Saturday||Human Development, Inclusive Growth and Economic Justice.|
|Essay 08||11-12-21||Saturday||Agriculture, ecology and environment, Economic Development.|
|Essay FLT 1||18-12-21||Saturday||Full-Length Test|
|Essay FLT 2||25-12-21||Saturday||Full-Length Test|
Fees details of the module: Fee: ₹ 2499
Enroll now ! Fee: ₹ 2499 https://rzp.io/l/DailyAWPEssay
- Offline: Test 5-6:30 PM, Discussion at 7 PM every Saturday. [ Recording also available]
- Module is available both online and Offline [Hyderabad only]
- offline Address: GARGI KNOWLEDGE SOLUTIONS – Career counselling center [6th Floor] MYM Money Centre, 602, opp. Telugu Akademi, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029 081065 06340 https://g.co/kgs/MJ7qFK
- Contact @Kalyanz or mail to [email protected]
Unlike the traditional way of giving a Structured Model answer, we will provide a thinking line along with the requisite content to stimulate original thinking rather than micromanaging.
- Each test will be followed by a detailed discussion of the entire paper.
- Test copy evaluation will be done with identification of specific deficiencies and motivating an aspirant to Improve Essay writing skills.
- A special high octane introductory session to expose the Aspirants to finer nuances of essay writing.
- Guaranteed and timely evaluation will be provided within 10 days of the submission of the copy by the student.
- Personalized and detailed feedback will be provided, along with on-demand call with the mentor.
- Personal feedback about, structuring, content development, with a focus on overall development and not general feedback.
- Mentor access throughout the week.
Frequently Asked Questions on Essay Module:
- Are the Timings Flexible?
- Yes, you can take the test, but you must submit this within 3 days from the dated Schedule.
- How to submit my PDF?
- Soon after the exam is done, you can upload your Copies in dedicated telegram channel. Clearly Indicate: Name, Gmail,
- When the test discussion starts?
- It would be on the same day after test. Students are encouraged to attend discussions live, but yes recordings are also provided.
- Do we have opportunity to interact one-on-one with Faculty who have evaluated our copies?
- Yes, but you have to clearly schedule your appointment , and it would be for 15 min for each test. (With one faculty)
- Are we provided with Guidance on how to improve essay answer writing Skills?
- Yes , the very purpose of the module is to ensure that. But to enhance the specificity of the suggestions provided, this would be done as part of the test discussion, than giving vague , ill explained suggestions.
- How much time it would take to get our copies evaluated?
- A Minimum of 7 days, as it has to undergo 2 layers of feed back. We are not interested in just writing a lot of stuff on paper in red and pretend to have done lots of evaluation. We are here to give customised solutions suitable to the temperament of the students, and not to kill their original thinking.
- Do we have any Value Add Sessions?
- Though nothing as such is planned for now, as and when need emerges definitely such a session would be scheduled.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The test series is non-Transferable and won’t be carried forward after mains 2021 is completed.